Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (hereinafter “Code”), ACR+ Association of Cities and Regions for Sustainable Resource Management, Avenue d’Auderghem 63, 1040 Etterbeek, as “Data Controller” , it is required to provide information about the use of your personal data.
2. Source of personal data
The collection of personal data by recording the data provided by you, as the interested party, at the time of the visit to our website decisive2020.eu.
3. Aims of treatment
The personal data are processed for the following purposes:
1. Make direct inquiries to verify the degree of satisfaction of users with the services offered or requested;
2. Inform users about news, promotions and events that the restaurant intends to arrange for the direct benefit of the same.
To ensure efficient service, we inform you that the data could be used for technical and verification tests.
4. data processing mode
In relation to the purposes described, the processing of personal data takes place through manual, computer and data with logic strictly related to the above and, in any case, so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
Satisifed, the data will be deleted or made anonymous.
5. Optional supply of data
The provision of data is optional, but without it will not be possible to send you the communications referred to in paragraph 3, conducting surveys to assess the degree of user satisfaction with the services offered, to improve the quality of services.
6. Categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
Your personal information will only be seen by the administrators and moderators of decisive2020.eu site, identified as Trustees. Exclusively for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 (Purpose of treatment), they may become aware of the personal data of third-party companies providing services to the forum, after designation as managers of the treatment and ensuring the same level of protection.
7. Personal Rights
We also inform you, that the legislation on protection of personal data gives interested parties the possibility to exercise certain rights, according to the provisions of Art. 7 of the “Code” and quoted below:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
1. origin of personal data;
2. the purposes and methods of treatment;
3. the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
4. the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
5. the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
1. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
2. the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. certification that the operations in letters a. and b. They have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
1. for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
2. The processing of personal data for the purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
8. Data Controller and Data Processors
The Holder of the processing of personal data referred to in this Statement is ACR+ Association of Cities and Regions for Sustainable Resource Management, Avenue d’Auderghem 63, 1040 Etterbeek.
The same is responsible for checking, in case of exercise of the rights described above.
In order to simplify the routing channels and reduce the response time is invited to submit applications, referred to in the previous paragraph, in ACR+, by contacting the email address firstname.lastname@example.org .